Rock Camp for Girls MTL is holding a second public consultation to get input about our existing gender policy from our membership!
When: Sunday October 4, 2pm-4pm
Where: Girls Action Foundation: 24 Avenue du Mont-Royal Ouest #603, Montréal, QC H2T 2S2. There is one step to enter the building, and elevators to reach the 6th floor.
How it Works:
The Board of Directors wants to gather input and ideas in order to revise our gender policy regarding volunteers and campers. The meeting is loosely structured and will not involve a large group discussion; there will be stations set up so that people can give feedback and/or have discussions in small groups or in private.
Based on feedback collected at the meeting, we will present and vote on a revised gender policy at our 2015 Annual General Meeting on Sunday, October 25. Keep your eyes peeled for more information about our AGM!
We welcome all members to participate!
You are a member if you’ve ever:
- Volunteered at camp, or for the organization, in any capacity
- Attended camp
- Been to an event (including shows, fundraisers, parties, showcase concerts, etc.)
- Donated to RC4G MTL
We strongly encourage anyone and everyone to contribute to this discussion. We really need your input!
How you can give us your feedback:
- Come to the consultation meeting
- Fill out this survey on-line. All answers are anonymous.
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Talk on the phone. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.
CHECK IT OUT ON FACEBOOK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/716176288515046/